Starting your website? Running a website already but not getting the required response? It is one of the most common problems faced by every website owner.
Everyone starts their own website but only a few of them get the required audience and response. This is because of the lack of Search engine optimization techniques used in the website.
Search engine optimization often termed SEO is using techniques and tactics to make your content reach a more and suitable audience. Many website owners hire SEO experts to optimize their websites and make it visible on the first page of Google.
But before hiring SEO experts just try some quick and amazing ways to make your website SEO friendly:
- Research essential keywords. Use word tracker, a tool devised to find the most popular and search-engine-friendly keywords.
- Build your website URL SEO-friendly. Place keywords in the URL, so that it becomes easy for people to search for your content.
- Place your keywords in the right places; it has been observed that placing keywords in the heading titles and at the end is an effective method to optimize your content.
- Always update your content from time to time so that your audience retains your page and do not lose interest in the website.
- Apply social media integration. It is always good for Google to see your social media fans and likes; it adds up to give you a higher ranking.
- Avoid using flashy content that distracts the audience.
- Have a very good site mapping for your web page, use tables and graphs to make it look more reliable and attractive.
- Keep up to date with the algorithmic changes made by Google every now and then, i.e. Google changes the rules of marketing so you have to be updated with them and use keywords accordingly.
- Use meta tags and meta keywords; some search engines still use meta keywords to place the site on the top.
- Link your website with very good and famous websites; it is a plus point for Google.
- If you are selling over your website, do brand integration. Work on your brand logo, design and creativity.
- Generate more and more leads by using the right type of content for your website.
- Understand the needs of your audience and according to the insights work accordingly.
These are some of the quick and amazing tips to make your website SEO friendly and bring it to the top of the Google ranking. You can easily make your web page visible to more and more people without even hiring an SEO expert. Strategize and then work accordingly, if there is no plan for marketing, it can never reach the heights. To compete with other websites you need to have a plan and then analyze your insights regularly. Keep your content updated so that your audience never gets bored of your website. You can see the magic by understanding marketing and following these simple steps. Good luck!
348 total views, 2 views today