Effective digital marketing, by the digital marketer or your SEO Company, needs a reliable strategy. One of the strong digital marketing communication channels is email. There are approx 5.6 billion active email accounts around the globe. Thus it is a huge opportunity to build your brand visibility, find new customers and get engage with them.
But the question is, how will you convert the email addresses of your prospects to opportunity? That’s the point when an excellent email marketing strategy by various SEO company in India is required, and email newsletter is the necessary tool which is a part of it.
What is an email newsletter?
An email newsletter acts typically as information to your audience about recent updates, latest news, tips about your company or its product. They have different designs, forms and layouts with a link to read the full content while driving more traffic on your website. Newsletters are also used to promote events and new products of your company.
The ultimate goal of the newsletter is to stay connected, engaged and informed with your subscribers regarding what’s new in your organization.
The necessity of the “Newsletter” as a marketing strategy.
A professional SEO company always guide their clients to why the newsletter is an essential part of the digital marketing strategy. Email marketing is very efficient because:
1. It connects you to your customers: A newsletter gives you the liberty to showcase your brand USP as compared to your competitors. More newsletters mean our customers know more about your brand and more loyalty and trust they will feel towards your brand. It also helps you to have more conversions and sale.
2. Customized information to the customers: Advanced email automation tools help SEO Company in India to send customized messages to their new and existing customers. These tools allow you to segment the emails, insert various personal fields, change content concerning the subscriber and create personalized messages.
Thus personalized newsletter not only attracts new customers, but it delights existing ones also. Also, it assists companies to do successful marketing by sending relevant messages.
3. It drives traffic to your website: For a digital marketer or SEO company relying on customers to land organically on your website is a tedious task. Email newsletter helps to invite your prospects to visit your website by providing them with engaging content. But, always make sure that you use the “Call to action” button in your newsletter.
4. It drives sales: In a survey, it has been found that promotional email newsletter always influences the decision for purchase of any customer. Along with presenting the engaging and exciting content newsletter bring your product into the limelight and drives the prospect customer to the point of sale. You can also inform you about the discount and promotional codes to increase the conversion rate of your customer.
How to effectively implement a newsletter
Digital marketing channels are not only efficient marketing platforms but are very pocket friendly also. Various newsletter making tools helps you to create beautiful eye-catching emails and are very straightforward.
The first step towards effective implementation of an email newsletter is to develop a quality subscriber list. It can be achieved by including a sign-up form on your website. A pop up can also be added to the website to collect the visitor’s contact information. An excellent sign-up form should not contain more than three fields.
After you have collected and segmented the contact information, you should:
- Design an attractive and eye-catching email newsletter using a template.
- Use email automation tools to send a customized newsletter to the specific target group.
- Analyze the data and insights given by the email service provider.
An effective digital marketing plan depends upon the strategies made up from various digital platforms. But, newsletter or email marketing has the highest rate of conversions as compared to any other digital marketing platform. So, if you have a business, then a well-designed newsletter acts as a powerful tool to increase your sales and brand loyalty. So, your digital marketing team or SEO company you hire should not ignore this platform of digital marketing.