Profile Name :- PHP Developer
Company Name:- Acme Infolabs Pvt Ltd
Opening Start Date: 02/01/2023
Valid till: 31/03/2023
Total Experience Required:2 to 4 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
No of Vacancies : 2
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers..
Roles and Responsibilities of PHP Developer :-
- Testing the site for proper functioning.
- Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
- Provide efficient support to the PHP content.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the type of content the website is planning to host.
- Develop the content based on the client requirements.
- Deliver proper guidance and support on the page layout and display features for the client websites.
- Will have to do the documentation of the program and include technical specifications in the code.
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs.
- They collaborate with several individuals like designers, database administrators, CSS & HTML programmers and project managers.
- CSS & HTML programmers and project managers.They design the architecture of the program.
Requirements and skills :-
- Technical Graduate-BCA, MCA, B.tech, B.Sc.IT
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of CMS frameworks like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal,Magento, Shopify, Wix etc.
- Ability to project manage.
- They should have good communication skills to let their perspective come across in front of the client and understand their perspective or ideas.
Note: Person living in noida or within 15 Kms from Sector 132, Noida would be preferred.